| || || |
| ||2010-2014 Home Tatt Blk F Sportster Harley Nightster 48 Seat & Conversion Kit cs || |
| || || |
2010-2015 Sportster Tattoo Seat And Kit!
With Coil Springs.
Fits all 2010-2015 Sportster Models!
This set will fit all 2010-2015 Sportster Models including Nightster, Iron, 48, Low and so on This listing incudes the Seat, and all the mounting hardware that you need to mount the seat.
- This is a Black Framed Homeward Bound Tattoo Seat with Sailing Ship with Mermaids design, that is embedded into the veg-tanned tooling leather. The tattoo is water resistant, very fade resistant and very abrasion resistant.
The leather has a professional clear coat finish that also adds to the durability and water resistance, of the tattoo image.
- My vegetable tanned tooling leather is the finest 100% US made, tooling leather available on the market today. It gives the best tooling and image results, and is one of the most durable leather available.
- The bottom of the seat is also covered with veg tanned leather.
- The mounting hardware is included in the buy it now price.
- The pan is made of 1/8" inch thick steel. This makes it a very rigid and strong seat pan, that will be able to take a lot of abuse.
- The pan measures 10 1/2" wide by 13 1/2" long. The studs in the rear are spaced 7" apart. Custom sizes are available. I can offer custom sizing because I am the manufacture not an importer of these seats.
- I use closed cell neoprene foam on my seats. Closed cell means that the foam is made up of many micro pockets of air. This provides better cushioning than open cell foam because open cell foam lets the rider bottom out. This allows me to be able to give the seat a more slim profile.
- Our 2010-2015 seat mounting kit is The Original Us Designed kit but more important, is the fact that my kit is made in the USA with 1/8" US Made cold rolled STEEL. No Aluminum is used in this set anywhere!
- Then the seat mounting kit is porfessionally Powder Coated!
- The seat mounting kit also has rubber feet on the bottom to protect your frame against the damage of metal to metal abrasion.
- This kit was designed and manufactured by us.
- You can call me at 314-972-4305 to ask questions, or to make a payment over the phone. I accept most major credit cards.
As always, thanks for shopping at Mother Road Customs, Where quality and craftsmanship come first.